Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

Blessings are miracles in disguise

I feel the need to share this true story .... about a week ago I was talking with my friend Elaine about birding and I jokingly said that I was going to look for a Booby at Bunche Beach, knowing very well that it wasn't going to happen. Well, "never say never" is a famous phrase for very good reasons and you'll see why in a moment. What is so very AWEmazing is that often times when I put things out loud to the universe, a shift takes place and, my friends, I was truly blessed as a result.
This link will take you to the Santiva Chronicles, Dave wrote a great article about the event. When you are done with the article, scroll down to see my original story along with a photo shoot of the Masked Booby.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, positively awesome, France! And it couldn't happen to a more deserving birder B-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brita - this present journey is totally awesome and I'm loving the ride.

    ReplyDelete