Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Minou

Well, if you've been following me - you know that I lost my husband last summer after 40 years of marriage and life has changed on many levels and as such my blog has been neglected. Birding has also taken a 'backstage' so to speak for many different reasons and recently I went ahead and took the plunge and adopted a cat.
It had been suggested by many of my friends that I should get myself a pet to help with the emptiness and I figured....what have I got to lose.
I contacted H.E.A.L. in regards to a cat that had been in the paper for several weeks and I was informed that it had been adopted, however a sweet girl, which had not made the paper yet, was available, after chatting with the lady and telling her my lack of experience - she offered that I take her and try it out.
It has now been 5 weeks and I've decided that she's a keeper :). I'm learning a lot about e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. and it's quite an adventure....so without further ado, let me introduce you to Minou (French for Kitty)….
She is 1/2 Ragdoll - 1/2 Siamese - she is 3 years old and loves to eat, anything I serve is swell by her.

 She has intense piercing blue eyes and her fur is silky soft, she is learning to play and to trust me.


 I'd like to think that she feels comfortable in her new home - though, as cat goes - she is quite independent and does what she wants when she wants it and when she got tired of getting her picture taken - she simply covered her eyes.
Thanks for indulging me and for letting me share with you my new forever companion, Minou.

No comments:

Post a Comment