Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Whistling Ducks - Black-bellied and Fulvous - "Photo Shoot"

Fantastic Day visiting Bartow - Circle B Bar Reserve - definitely a Hot Spot in my book.
I've seen the Black-bellied Whistling Duck previously - however they were always so far away that taking a photo was out of the question....so you can just imagine how excited I was to be so close and able to feast my eyes on these beauties and to be able to take home these memories to cherish down the road.










Then, I was blessed to see 2 Fulvous Whistling-duck for the very first time. I was hoping that they would raise their heads so that I could see their bill/face - and 'poof' my wish was granted.

Add caption

I'm thinking that the Coot felt special to be in their presence.




I love seeing ducks - a real treat for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment