Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

A Wonderful World

Today started out as a regular day of waking up early, breathing deeply and heading to the Bailey Tract. A few of the regulars were around and I appreciated their presence....
The sun was about to rise and the Night Heron can be seen - what a beautiful glow on this Black-crowned Night Heron and check that red eye!

A bright eyed Red-Shouldered Hawk.

The Swallow-tailed Kites are still on the island - I had a count of 13 this morning, I will miss them when they head back to Brazil.

This Lily captured my attention with its simple purity, the water droplets drew me closer making me reflect on the sense of 'peace'.
Interestingly, later on I bumped into my friend Adele on the trail - she had many uplifting stories to share and she made my day really special that words can't hardly describe.
Thank YOU Adele for playing a big part in this "Wonderful World".

No comments:

Post a Comment