Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A new beginning

I think this particular photo fits the bill perfectly as a start up on this blog.
I am a 'newer' birder - having found a new passion, perhaps late in my life but never too late. I got the bug, there isn't a day that goes by that i don't think about where I could go next to find something new to look at, my new camera is making it all sweeter too. There is something to be said about coming home and looking at the photos that I took - often times I find little surprises in the photo that I hadn't detected while shooting it. 
I am grateful for the power that be, that has led me down this road as I feel at home when I'm out there on a trail, in a field or on the beach ..... it's all good.
P.S. A special thanks to Gail for sharing her photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment