Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Swallow-tailed Kite

Yesterday I wrote about the day I saw the Swallow-tailed Kite for the very first time, imagine my surprise when I left the Sanibel Garden Preserves to see - not only one - but 4 Swallow-tailed Kite sitting on the swag, pruning their feathers away. That made me very happy....so I gingerly made my way a tad bit closer and took photos of these beautiful kites.
They didn't seem to mind that I was there watching as they just continued on.
I knew that eventually they would make their way out of here and I just savored each precious moment.
Isn't that just beautiful?
And away they went - chattering away. I proceeded on to the Bailey Tract and kept on getting glimpses of them as they soared and tilted......"Thank You" I said - for this awesome interlude.

No comments:

Post a Comment