Pages

Monday, September 5, 2016

Stompy the Gator

Elaine and I ventured into Six Miles Cypress Slough this morning with the hopes of finding some migrants, the slough was pretty quiet bird wise and I ended up going home with Gator pictures - oh well, you know the saying about planning things - the outcome is at times quite different than the best of plans.
In any event - let me introduce you to Stompy
You'll notice on the left - its right paw is missing - hence the reason for its name....

I think it may be saying something....like OW....

"Take that metal contraption off my left paw or else you'll have to call me Stompy Stompy!

It's nice to provide a man-made platform for the wildlife but at times building materials can cause more harm than good.

See you later Alligator!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment